[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | Support post-handshake reauthentication in the Guile bindings (!1026)

Development of GNU's TLS library gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Wed Jun 12 20:40:54 CEST 2019

Hi Ludo,

in Wget2 we use our own timeout function (select/poll) with non-blocking sockets. We check for readability before calling gnutls_record_recv(). And we don't use gnutls_record_set_timeout(). Code at https://gitlab.com/gnuwget/wget2/blob/master/libwget/ssl_gnutls.c#L1937.

I had the wget2 code in mind - maybe your are using sockets and timeout in a different manner and that's perfectly fine. Just resolve the discussion above if you are sure about it.

Then please rebase onto master and let's hope the psk test doesn't fail any more (likly it doesn't has anything to do with this MR).