[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | Fetch OSS-Fuzz corpora much faster [skip ci] (!883)

Development of GNU's TLS library gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Thu Jan 24 10:29:49 CET 2019

The script is already in the GnuTLS repo. The only change is to download a whole archive of corpora for a given fuzzer. Right now each single corpus file is downloaded separately, which takes ages.

The errors come due to some don't provide corpora any longer. My guess is those fuzzers are 'done' (no new path discoveries in a while). I removed the -e so that the loop in `get_all_corpora` continues on error.

Documenting the scripts better should be another issue.