[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | Multiple issues with handling record_size_limit extension (#676)

Development of GNU's TLS library gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Thu Jan 17 20:15:55 CET 2019

> Similarly for 8, the lower limit is 512 and adding support for [64, 511) doesn't look straightforward.

After digging it further, I realized that it's merely failing in `_gnutls_io_write_flush()` while queuing.  So I guess we could either bump the limit of the maximum size of the queue, dynamically allocate it, or make sure that the caller of the function calls it multiple times taking into account of the maximum.