[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | WIP: Fix FIPS integrity self tests (!873)

Development of GNU's TLS library gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Tue Feb 26 10:42:59 CET 2019

The missing HMAC file for libgmp is now installed in Fedora after applying this update:
https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2019-1cfd03ca89

I verified that the build image for Fedora 29 has been already updated, so there is no more blockers for this PR.

I changed the previous approach of adding a whole new build to run with the integrity checks enabled and enabled the integrity checks in the existing FIPS140-2 build instead. I also added a line in the build script to generate the HMAC files for the fresh compiled libgnutls so that the integrity tests can be performed.

I'll remove the WIP status from this.