[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | Update m4/ax_code_coverage.m4 (!905)

Development of GNU's TLS library gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Mon Feb 4 15:50:19 CET 2019

Suggestion:

We keep the old `ax_code_coverage.m4` in the repo. It works on systems without `autoconf-archive` installed.

With a 2018 `autoreconf-archive` (or older), this also works.

With a 2019 `autoreconf-archive` installed, the above code in configure.ac rushes in and `@CODE_COVERAGE_RULES` in `Makefile.am` becomes substituted. I can't currently test it (in lack of a system with 2019 `autoreconf-archive`). Q: why isn't the new version of `ax_code_coverage.m4` backwards-compatible when it is so easy !?