[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | use custom transport with gnutls (#673)

Development of GNU's TLS library gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Fri Feb 1 12:03:47 CET 2019

@airtower\-luna the retrying comes from the gnutls. the problem was that the pull function was returning always -1 and EAGAIN because, by mistake, it was not clear to me how to pass data to the library so no data was passed. really is not clear from the docs. and i could not find official example... :S :(

@vcunat that's a nice example. thank you for it. i wish i could have spotted it earlier.

now I got handshake working. what is not nice is that i have to keep state for the handshake process in my application which i expected to be transparent (as in openssl). am i missing something here or is really like that? Same question for shutdown/bye?