[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | set_read_funcs() breaks I/O on Windows (#757)

Development of GNU's TLS library gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Wed Apr 24 09:18:17 CEST 2019

Yeah, that seems to fix the issue (i'll need to apply this and rebuild to actually test this, will try that today), by virtue of making `system_write()` and `system_read()` do what `wrap_push()` and `wrap_pull()` do. I.e. both sets of functions now treat `gnutls_transport_ptr_t` as `socket_st`, and grab the file descriptor from there. This should work - as long as no one needs to use `gnutls_transport_set_[push|pull]_function()` for anything other than a glorified `send()/recv()` wrapper that takes a `socket_st`.