[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | Session ticket key rotation with TOTP (!695)

Development of GNU's TLS library gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Wed Sep 19 15:57:10 CEST 2018

The issue with virt-time not working was that the sleep was done in a different process. I've now updated the test suite to do that, and thus eliminating any reliance on the right amount of delay (the slow systems under qemu were failing CI occasionally). Checking it further, I figured that in TLS1.3 we didn't check the timestamp of the ticket for validity, instead we were relying on the `obfuscated_ticket_age`. Would you like to review that fix in 17954eb0?