[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | Fuzzer tests complain about missing file (#556)

Development of GNU's TLS library gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Tue Sep 11 23:28:23 CEST 2018

Sorry for my late response. I was abroad without my dev system so I couldn't test. Your solution does indeed produce the missing file and solves the problem. How come that the bootstrap script doesn't produce this outcome? If I recall correctly it calls `git submodule update --init`. However, I ended up with the missing file. Is there something missing in the bootstrap script or was the submodule repo not up to date?