[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | gnutls_priority_set: do not override the version after handshake is complete (!777)

Development of GNU's TLS library gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Thu Oct 25 10:12:30 CEST 2018

Tom started a new discussion on lib/priority.c:

>  		}

I don't think that this is the correct error code to return here. We already concluded that there are priorities set because we pass the sanity tests above. Maybe we can just use the returned error code from the function `_gnutls_set_current_version()` (i.e. `GNUTLS_E_UNSUPPORTED_VERSION_PACKET`). What do you think?

e.g.
```
ret = _gnutls_set_current_version(...);
if (ret < 0) return gnutls_assert_val(ret);
```