[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | Fix linking of libecore.a on Solaris (!773)

Development of GNU's TLS library gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Wed Oct 10 19:31:23 CEST 2018

The issue was that it was overriding the native windows code. That may not be the case any more, but I'm not sure what is the issue there and I would like to avoid bringing modules which we do not know why they are pulled. We do not use iconv in the library or in the tests. If there is an issue in libecore.a and requires iconv for some reason on solaris we should try to fix that. (btw. on MacOSX we don't have that issue and the testsuite compiles as expected)