[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | RFC7250 Raw public keys (!650)

Development of GNU's TLS library gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Fri Nov 23 13:10:48 CET 2018

Tom commented on a discussion on lib/ext/cert_types.h:

>  	switch (cert_type) {
>  		case GNUTLS_CRT_X509:
>  			return 0;
> +		case GNUTLS_CRT_RAWPK:
> +			return 2;
>  		default:
>  			return GNUTLS_E_UNSUPPORTED_CERTIFICATE_TYPE;
>  	}
>  }
> +
> +/* Checks whether the given cert type is enabled in the application
> + */
> +static inline bool _gnutls_is_cert_type_enabled(gnutls_session_t session, gnutls_certificate_type_t cert_type)

In general it is good practise to make function definitions in header files static inline. This does not imply that this function is only used within only one translation unit (since the header file can be included in different modules). Therefore I think we should keep the prefix.