[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | WIP: Autogen prerequisite (!645)

Development of GNU's TLS library gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Wed Nov 14 10:49:30 CET 2018

I must admit I completely missed this MR while doing !801, sorry.

It seems that this initially covered the following, which I think are still nice to have:
- remove `.bak` files from the distribution tarball, and instead include `.c`, `.h`, and `.stamp` files for not requiring autogen on deployment environment
- add autogen in bootstrap.conf's prerequisites