[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | Bootstrap fails (#514)

Tom gitlab at mg.gitlab.com
Sat Jul 21 14:08:35 CEST 2018

I figured that it is a GTK-DOC issue. I had a big list of GTK-DOC errors before and therefore I've updated GTK-DOC to the latest available version (v1.28.1). That solved most of the issues except the ones that I've listed in my start post. Which version are you using?

Furthermore, I've already tried all the stuff you've proposed. It doesn't solve the problem. Any ideas what to do next?