[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | WIP: priority: be backwards compatible with priority strings starting with NONE (!738)
Development of GNU's TLS library
gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Mon Aug 20 15:45:50 CEST 2018
New Merge Request !738
Branches: tmp-be-backwards-compatible-with-prio to master
Author: Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos
Approvers: Simon Josefsson, Dmitry Eremin-Solenikov, Hubert Kario, Tim Rühsen, Andreas Metzler, Daiki Ueno, Tom, Ander Juaristi, Tomáš Mráz, Anderson Sasaki and GnuTLS devel mailing list
That is, we allow priority strings which do not enable any groups to work, by disabling TLS1.3. For example 'NONE:+VERS-TLS-ALL:+MAC-ALL:+RSA:+AES-128-GCM:+SIGN-ALL:+COMP-NULL' is still operational, but no TLS1.3 is enabled when specified.
* [x] Code modified for feature
* [x] Test suite updated with functionality tests
## Reviewer's checklist:
* [ ] Any issues marked for closing are addressed
* [ ] There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or modifications
* [ ] Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent and according to `CONTRIBUTION.md`
* [ ] This feature/change has adequate documentation added
* [ ] No obvious mistakes in the code
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitLab: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/merge_requests/738
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnutls-devel