[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | .gitlab-ci.yml: use --no-git to bootstrap (!737)
Development of GNU's TLS library
gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Sun Aug 19 19:00:27 CEST 2018
New Merge Request !737
Branches: tmp-no-git-in-bootstrap to master
Author: Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos
Approvers: Simon Josefsson, Dmitry Eremin-Solenikov, Hubert Kario, Tim Rühsen, Andreas Metzler, Daiki Ueno, Tom, Ander Juaristi, Tomáš Mráz, Anderson Sasaki and GnuTLS devel mailing list
That is, to reduce CI time, and avoid failures due to non-availability of the gnulib git repo.
* [x] Code modified for feature
* [ ] verified that no git was accessed in CI logs
## Reviewer's checklist:
* [ ] Any issues marked for closing are addressed
* [ ] There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or modifications
* [ ] Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent and according to `CONTRIBUTION.md`
* [ ] This feature/change has adequate documentation added
* [ ] No obvious mistakes in the code
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitLab: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/merge_requests/737
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnutls-devel