[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | tlsfuzzer: update to the latest version (!727)
Development of GNU's TLS library
gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Tue Aug 7 15:15:56 CEST 2018
New Merge Request !727
Branches: tmp-tlsfuzzer-update-tls13 to master
Author: Daiki Ueno
Approvers: Simon Josefsson, Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos, Dmitry Eremin-Solenikov, Hubert Kario, Tim Rühsen, Andreas Metzler, Tom, Ander Juaristi, Tomáš Mráz, Anderson Sasaki and GnuTLS devel mailing list
This updates the tlsfuzzer to the latest git master to enable more tests.
Note that this also introduces FFDHE6144 and fixes PSK crash.
* [x] Test suite updated with functionality tests
* [x] Test suite updated with negative tests
## Reviewer's checklist:
* [ ] Any issues marked for closing are addressed
* [ ] There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or modifications
* [ ] Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent and according to `CONTRIBUTION.md`
* [ ] This feature/change has adequate documentation added
* [ ] No obvious mistakes in the code
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitLab: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/merge_requests/727
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnutls-devel