[gnutls-devel] TLS 1.3 in gnutls

Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos n.mavrogiannopoulos at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 16:29:25 CEST 2016

Hi,
 I've tried to make a rough sketch of the requirements needed to
support TLS 1.3 in gnutls. I've split the task in sub-tasks on [0].
Some need to be handled in gnutls and some need to be handled in
nettle. Do you think I've missed something, or there are tasks that
can be further split? About the nettle additions, is there anyone
already working or willing to work on these? On the gnutls part is
there anyone already working or willing to work on the missing parts?

[0]. https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/milestones/8