[gnutls-devel] p11tool error

Ankita Shukla ankitashukla707 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 18:26:32 CET 2016

Hi,

I was trying to install tlspool in my system. I have been able to install
it as per the instructions given here. The next steps as given here
<https://github.com/arpa2/tlspool/blob/master/INSTALL#L82>, ask to cd into
testdata/ and run "make".
But every time, I run make in the testdata/ directory, I get this error
<http://pastebin.com/TH4nTTL7>.

The error says

Invalid option 'generate-rsa'

Try `p11tool --help' for more information.

while "man p11tool" does show --generate-rsa as an option for key
generation.

I tried googling this, but unfortunately not a lot of material is available
in this regard.

--
Thanks and Regards,

Ankita Shukla