[gnutls-devel] handshake packet re-ordering issue during encrypted handshake

Guillaume Roguez guillaume.roguez at savoirfairelinux.com
Thu Jun 16 15:52:42 CEST 2016

---- Le 16 Juin 16, à 6:03, Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos n.mavrogiannopoulos at gmail.com a écrit :

> On Tue, Jun 14, 2016 at 5:14 PM, Guillaume Roguez
> <guillaume.roguez at savoirfairelinux.com> wrote:
>> Ok, your example doesn't trig the packet re-odering code, that's why it pass ;-)
>
> Thank you. It seems there was an issue when a split handshake packet
> under DTLS was re-ordered. The split packets
> was not covered by the DTLS re-ordering test suite and that's why it
> wasn't caught. I've committed a fix at
> https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/commit/ddb5a53cbd6e570d745fa7f61f57ae2ebe63891b
>
> and included your reproducer to the test suite.
>
> regards,
> Nikos

That's a good news!
I'm going to test that into Ring as soon as possible.

Thanks.

Guillaume Roguez | Senior Free Software Consultant
Ring Development Project Director, https://ring.cx
RingID: 007871859FFA8E8FFDE776A6BA8E8FA35ABD9A7B
PGP: 2A3A3627C9DCA7E733EE1034820371F4E07DE571

Savoir-faire Linux
7275 Saint Urbain
Bureau 200
Montréal, QC, H2R 2Y5