[gnutls-devel] Support for OCSP Must-staple ?

Tim Kosse tim.kosse at filezilla-project.org
Wed Jun 1 18:40:53 CEST 2016

Hi,

I had a look at the merge request. While I couldn't find any major
issues, there are still a few small things that should probably be fixed:

verify_crt in lib/x509/verify.c:
Function description still mentions the removed issuer parameter

verify_crt in lib/x509/verify.c:
The TLS feature check re-uses the nc_done label from the name
constraints checks. While the functionality is correct right now, it's
an easy source for errors should this function be changed in the future.
I suggest moving the TLS feature checking below the nc_done label and
adding a separate feat_done label.

gnutls_x509_tlsfeatures_crt in lib/x509/tls_features.c:
Line 240, format specifier doesn't match type of arguments. The size in
gnutls_x509_tlsfeatures_t is unsigned int.

parse_tlsfeatures in lib/x509/x509_ext.c:
The size limitation check should be done after the duplicate check,
otherwise appending fails when verifying chains where certificates use
the maximum allowed number of features.

tests/tlsfeature-ext.c:
Lines 145 and 146: The comment doesn't match the assert.

Regards,
Tim