[gnutls-devel] Proposal for the ASN.1 form of TPM1.2 and TPM2 keys

Nikos Mavrogianopoulos n.mavrogiannopoulos at gmail.com
Mon Dec 26 08:18:02 CET 2016

I'd like both backwards and forward compatibility actually, exactly like x509. If an informational field is added like the key usage that I mentioned, I doubt you'd like all the previous consumers incompatible. For other extensions which make the structure totally incompatible you can use the critical flag. Anyway even the original struct is OK, it is exactly like any other key structs we have.