[gnutls-devel] what about a final gnutls 2.12.24 release?

Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos n.mavrogiannopoulos at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 16:27:44 CEST 2016

Hi,
 I have been updating the gnutls 2.12.x branch to address some of the
issues we need to fix at Red Hat, and I realized that this version has
quite some interoperability issues with TLS 1.2 today. To allow future
implementations connecting to servers using that version, would it
make sense to have a "final" 2.12.24 release fixing all these issues
I've found, as well as any other important or critical fixes I
receive?

Let me know whether such a release would be helpful to you (reply on
list or private), since this branch is terrible to work with, and I'd
prefer not to touch it unless necessary.