[gnutls-devel] gnutls 3.3.x + nettle 3.x

Andreas Metzler ametzler at bebt.de
Mon May 4 18:50:37 CEST 2015

On 2015-05-04 Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos <n.mavrogiannopoulos at gmail.com> wrote:
>  I had to make a patch to compile gnutls 3.3.x using nettle 3.1 or
> later. For that I make a short patch in [0]. Is there wider interest
> for such a feature in 3.3.x? If there is it would make sense to add it
> conditionally in the build.
[...]

Hello,

I have seen this on the gnutls_3_3_x branch. And made a test-upload to
Debian/experimental
(https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=gnutls28&suite=experimental).
I would like to see this feature. We would use this in Debian
temporarily as it would allow us to decouple the nettle (2.7 -> 3.x)
and gnutls (3.3 -> to 3.4) transitions.

cu Andreas
so grateful to you.'