[gnutls-devel] TLS connection improperly terminated

Peter Williams home_pw at msn.com
Thu Jul 30 18:55:41 CEST 2015

I dont like the trends. A packet handler for ipsec and srtp should not be "fitted into" a tls /dtls protocol machine, and never forget the lengths to which folks will install buggy protovol and ciphersuite version and error negotiation handshakes/signals into commercial standards *to facilitate  cryptosystem discovery and compromise*.

Remember, its only a month ago since the uk-gchq academics were saying how little was achieved by doing power signals analysis on typical PC based crypto systems, at merely 3ft separation - *only the next room, had any "validity, as a breakthrough*.

Sent from my Windows Phone