[gnutls-devel] [sr #108712] mutiple DTLS records in one UDP packet not handled correctly

Andreas Schultz INVALID.NOREPLY at gnu.org
Wed Jan 7 18:00:24 CET 2015

Follow-up Comment #12, sr #108712 (project gnutls):

> I believe the issue is due to your reproducer. In select() you use the wrong
parameters and that's why it blocks there.

Yes, the select is wrong, but the problem is still there with the fixed
select, only the DTLS re-transmission hides it.
I attach a new version of mini-dtls-record-asym.c. This version makes sure the
select times out before the DTLS re-transmission kicks in.

(file #32782)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: mini-dtls-record-asym.c        Size:8 KB

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?108712>