[gnutls-devel] Revoked certificate count in CRL is capped at 34

Zsolt Horvath zsolt.horvath at skype.net
Thu Aug 13 11:07:19 CEST 2015

Hi Nikos,

Thanks for the prompt reply, really appreciate your looking into this.

Is there another way to create CRLs with certtool then that wouldn’t require revoking all certs at once? Somehow taking an existing CRL as base and add only a handful certs each time?

I think that would be a good feature request as today when generating a new CRL, all serial-numbers appear as if they got revoked at the same time.

If you got the patch let me know, I would be interested to try it out.

Thanks again,
Zsolt