[gnutls-devel] Does GnuTLS support path discovery?

pengui ran ranpengui at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 09:52:58 CEST 2015

Dear everyone,

I am currently trying to test SSL implementations with PKITS. We already
done the Path Validation part and trying to do the Path Discovery part.

The questions is *I can't find the right APIs for  Path Discovery. Does
GnuTLS support Path Discovery*(automatically locate/download the
intermediate certs CRLs) and verify the target cert?

And does any other SSL implementations support this, like openssl, polarssl?

Please help, I am confused.

Best regards,
Ranpengui