[gnutls-devel] gnutls 3.3.9 - dtls testsuite error on kfreebsd*

Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos nmav at gnutls.org
Mon Oct 20 15:06:56 CEST 2014

On Sat, Oct 18, 2014 at 1:18 PM, Andreas Metzler <ametzler at bebt.de> wrote:
> On 2014-10-18 Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos <n.mavrogiannopoulos at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Its a new test added and may have issues on that system. you may ignore it ans If you could send me the debugging output of a run I will check it.
> [...]
>
> Thanks find attached the output of
> ---------
> { ./dtls-stress -full -shello 01234 -sfinished 01 -cfinished 01234 CCertificate CKeyExchange CCertificateVerify CChangeCipherSpec CFinished -d 1024 ; echo dtls-stress exit code $? ; } 2>&1 | tee /tmp/dtls-stress-part-1
>
> { ./dtls-stress -d 1024 -full -r -shello 42130 -sfinished 10 -cfinished 43210 SHello SKeyExchange SHelloDone CKeyExchange CChangeCipherSpec CFinished SChangeCipherSpec SCertificate SFinished ; echo dtls-stress exit code $? ; } 2>&1 | tee /tmp/dtls-stress-part-2
> ---------
> on both regular linux i586 and kfreebsd.

Thanks, it seems that in the kfreebsd code the replayed packet is only
sent for some reason but not the intended one. It may have to do with
limitation on send buffers? In any case I've applied this [0] but not
sure whether it would fix the issue.

[0]. https://gitorious.org/gnutls/gnutls/commit/1b56251d8bcb34fd18e34bc0e44a5e83f750d1d8