[gnutls-devel] [sr #108612] Both verify_ca() and verify_ee() abort DANE processing with DANE_E_UNKNOWN_DANE_DATA for unrecognised types

Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos INVALID.NOREPLY at gnu.org
Sun Jul 6 23:13:14 CEST 2014

Update of sr #108612 (project gnutls):

                Category:           Extra library => DANE library
             Assigned to:                    None => nmav

Follow-up Comment #1:

I've added a check that skips those entries. I don't think that an
UNKNOWN_DANE_INFO verify flag is needed. Having it may cause similar failures
at the application layer, and wouldn't provide any significant information
that the application can act on.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?108612>