[gnutls-devel] [sr #108550] It is impractical to call dane_verify_session_crt() from the gnutls_certificate_set_verify_function()

anonymous INVALID.NOREPLY at gnu.org
Sat Jul 5 23:07:55 CEST 2014

Follow-up Comment #5, sr #108550 (project gnutls):

If I call dane_query_tlsa() (from a forked process to allow for it being
blocking) there isn't an easy way to copy the dane_query_t data from one
process to another and reuse it with dane_raw_tlsa(). I'll have to call
dane_query_status(), dane_query_entries(), dane_query_data() and then put it
all back together.

A function that converted a dane_query_t into the parameters needed for
dane_raw_tlsa() would reduce the chance of implementation errors.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?108550>