[gnutls-devel] -jX broken for X > 2 (in guile)

Andreas Metzler ametzler at bebt.de
Sun Sep 8 18:58:52 CEST 2013

Hello,

gnutls 3.2.4 guile bindings are miscompiled by "make -j3" and greater,
the testsuite catches the error. On my system (Dualcore, no
Hyper-threading) -j3 fails occassionally, while greater values fail
more reliably. -j2 /seems/ to work.

This is probably not a new bug, I have only just found it by allowing
Debian autobuilders to try parallel building.

cu Andreas

so grateful to you.'