[gnutls-devel] trousers license changed to BSD

Andreas Metzler ametzler at bebt.de
Sat Oct 26 14:25:21 CEST 2013

Hello,

trousers licenses seems to have been changed from COMMON PUBLIC
LICENSE to BSD (3-clause) in 0.3.11. Therefore no warning against
linking GnutLS with it seems to be necessary. I am not sure whether
tpm should be enabled by default nevertheless.

http://sourceforge.net/p/trousers/trousers/ci/0160d229f8fbab7c6900662155f42050e3d563a0/

cu Andreas
so grateful to you.'