[gnutls-devel] FTP not available?

Christoph Zettl Christoph_Zettl at web.de
Fri Oct 25 15:34:43 CEST 2013

25.10.2013 10:31, Dagobert Michelsen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Am 25.10.2013 um 09:34 schrieb Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos <nmav at gnutls.org>:
>> On 10/24/2013 12:08 PM, Christoph Zettl wrote:
>>> i can not access the ftp to download the newest Version of gnutls.
>>> I only get the Message 220-Welcome hacker! from the FTP-Server.
>>> I do need the newest stable Version (3.1.15) of the w32 build.
>>>
>>> Can you plz fix that issue or send me the newest build to
>>> ChristophZettl at googlemail.com
>> Hello the ftp seems to work properly. Are you sure it is not a network
>> issue on your part?
>
> I think Christoph is referring to the absence of 3.1.15 in
>   ftp://ftp.gnutls.org/gcrypt/gnutls/w32/
>
> @Christoph: Is there any reason why you just don't use the latest version
> available? (3.2.4)
>

> Best regards
>
>   -- Dago

@Niko:
I now figured out, that my router-firewall interrupts the connection
after the first line received.
Sorry for that. I was able to download a win32(3.1.10) version now, but
it took some time
to get rid of that problem.

@Dago:
No i really had network problems, and yes I haven't tested the 3.2 yet,
but will do soon.

thanks for the quick answers

regards

Christoph