[gnutls-devel] gnutls 3.2.2 breaks sites

skottish skottish97215 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 21 17:10:58 CEST 2013

Hi all,

I didn't see anything on your mailing list, so hopefully this isn't a
duplicate.

gnutls 3.2.2 breaks sites. For instance, the browser that I use, dwb (a
webkit based browser), allows me to use search shortcuts similar to what
one may see in Firefox. One of them is for DuckDuckGo:

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=_dwb_search_submit_&kd=-1&ke=-1&kf=-1&kj=%23DDDDDD&kp=-1&kq=-1&kr=-1&ks=m&kz=-1&k1=-1&k4=-1

where _dwb_search_submit is simply the search terms. DDG will produce a
blank page unless it's just a definition, in which case it only shows that.

Another example is the Arch Linux wiki (https://wiki.archlinux.org). With
this version of gnutls, all of the page formatting is gone (styles and
such). The page loads, but it's incomplete.

Downgrading to gnutls 3.2.1 solves these issues.

Please let me know if I can help in any way. And, thanks for the hard work
on this software.