[gnutls-devel] Parallel test bug in gnutls-3.2.2

Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos nmav at gnutls.org
Wed Jul 17 14:00:26 CEST 2013

Thank you for the patches Adam. I'll verify and apply as soon.

A comment, on the socketpair patch. That doesn't work in windows
systems, so could you enhance this patch to return 77 on windows
similarly to the other tests that do socketpair (77 is the code of
test skipped)?

I've tried to check how easy would be to use socketpair in windows as
well, but the only emulation of it I found seems to have the main
github issue, is under a custom license that does not seem to be
compatible with the GPL, or LGPL.