[gnutls-devel] gnutls for android

Tatar, Matthew B. Matthew.Tatar at jhuapl.edu
Mon Jul 15 23:19:32 CEST 2013

I cannot find a way to search the archives of the mail list.  So at the risk of asking something oft asked.

Has anyway successfully ported gnutls to Android?  I'm in the process now of attempting this, I have ported nettle and gmp using cross compile with the ndk compiler.  However now I cannot get gnutls to build with the same method. I'm running into an issue where the configure portion seems to fail because it cannot find install-sh or install.sh in build-aux