[gnutls-devel] end of life of 2.12 and possible relicense on 3.1

Branko Majic branko at majic.rs
Mon Feb 4 17:18:38 CET 2013

On Mon, 04 Feb 2013 12:40:38 +0100
Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos <nmav at gnutls.org> wrote:

> Also I am considering into having the next releases in 3.1.x under
> LGPLv2.1 instead of LGPLv3. This is a first step to solve the
> compatibility issues of gnutls with GPLv2 programs.

Would this be with a "or later" clause, or fixed to LGPLv2.1? Has there
been a lot of programs out there that had been affected by this license
incompatibility?

Best regards

--
Branko Majic
Jabber: branko at majic.rs
Please use only Free formats when sending attachments to me.

Бранко Мајић
Џабер: branko at majic.rs
Молим вас да додатке шаљете искључиво у слободним форматима.