[sr #108119] Fix for gnutls' pkg-config file with static linking

Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos INVALID.NOREPLY at gnu.org
Mon Sep 3 22:05:31 CEST 2012

Update of sr #108119 (project gnutls):

             Assigned to:                    None => nmav

Follow-up Comment #1:

Thanks for the patch and sorry for the long delay (I've lost it in the summer
e-mail bunch). It doesn't seem the right way to solve the pthread issue with
pkg-config. There should have been a detection of the pthread library and then
add the flag. I don't see other pkg-config based programs to solve this issue
either, so  I'll leave it open until I find a better solution.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?108119>