gnutls + openpgp

Peter Williams home_pw at msn.com
Sat Nov 3 21:55:19 CET 2012

So what are they doing ... That cannot be done within the existing type definer?

If folks need an extension, there are two reasons:

1) the concept needs replacing (eg define life do pgp Certs are undefinable)

2) one needs the tcp or http stack to be doing interpretation, before connect establish.

I can guess this is related to dnssec, preventing connection establish if the tcp engine cannot confirm the new-cert is registered by DNs

All part of the militarization of the web, I suspect.

Sent from my iPhone