Error when viewing HTTPS pages with a browser using GnuTLS

Matthew Carter jehiva at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 15:17:25 CEST 2012

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for the reply.

You can see an occurrence of the first error at:

https://time.techni-serve.com

you can also see a similar error ("SSL Handshake Failed") via:

https://www.microsoft.com

The failure is consistent with both the vimprobable2 browser and using
the gnutls-cli to connect (same error message in output in both cases).

I would guess it is an IIS issue as both sites are running IIS 6.0.

Thanks,
-Matt

--
Matthew Carter