[sr #107977] Test failed with building gnutls 3.0.15

Бранко Мајић branko at majic.rs
Sat Mar 3 10:01:27 CET 2012

From what I can tell, the tests are trying to bind to some IP address
on a particular port, and that port is already taken (therefore the
"bind: Address already in use" error message). You should check what
ports are being used by the tests, and make sure they're not occupied
by system services etc.

At least that's a starting point I'd take :)

Дана Sat, 03 Mar 2012 04:36:22 +0000
Funda Wang <INVALID.NOREPLY at gnu.org> написа:

--
Branko Majic
Jabber: branko at majic.rs
Please use only Free formats when sending attachments to me.

Бранко Мајић
Џабер: branko at majic.rs
Молим вас да додатке шаљете искључиво у слободним форматима.