[libmicrohttpd] SSL handshake fails between libcurl and libgnutls/MHD

Daniel Stenberg daniel at haxx.se
Mon Jan 23 22:18:30 CET 2012

On Mon, 23 Jan 2012, Daniel Stenberg wrote:

> We only had a total of 210 commits in curl between 7.22.0 and 7.23.0 so
> bisecting shouldn't be too time consuming if the procedure to get the bug to
> appear isn't too slow.

Ok, so my bisecting identified the attached commit as the offender. If I
revert this change the libmicrohttpd test seems to run correctly again.

I would appreciate if someone else helped me verify this.

If it indeed is so, then I would appreciate a comment from someone fluent in
in the GnuTLS API who can tell me why this change is wrong! The change was an
attempt to stop using the GnuTLS deprecated API.

--

  / daniel.haxx.se