make distcheck failure in gnutls-guile 'ERROR: no code for module (gnutls)'

Simon Josefsson simon at josefsson.org
Thu Jan 19 10:42:36 CET 2012

ludo at gnu.org (Ludovic Courtès) writes:

>> With the patch below 'make distcheck' continues.  Reading gnutls.scm, it
>> seems like the right thing to me, but please confirm.
>
> I confirm it’s the right thing.  Thanks, and sorry for the mess!

Thanks, I've installed the patch.  However it still doesn't work, now
one of the tests fails (see make check output below).  The test looks
quite simple to me, but I can't seem to get a backtrace?

jas at latte:~/src/gnutls/guile master$ ./pre-inst-guile
guile> (use-modules (gnutls)
             (gnutls build tests))
guile> (run-test
    (lambda ()
      (let ((s (make-session connection-end/server)))
        (catch 'gnutls-error
          (lambda ()
            (handshake s))
          (lambda (key err function . currently-unused)
            (and (eq? key 'gnutls-error)
                 err
                 (string? (error->string err))
                 (eq? function 'handshake)))))))
jas at latte:~/src/gnutls/guile master$ echo $?
1
jas at latte:~/src/gnutls/guile master$

/Simon

jas at latte:~/src/gnutls master$ make -C guile/tests/ check
make: Entering directory `/home/jas/src/gnutls/guile/tests'
make  check-TESTS
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/jas/src/gnutls/guile/tests'
PASS: anonymous-auth.scm

Some deprecated features have been used.  Set the environment
variable GUILE_WARN_DEPRECATED to "detailed" and rerun the
program to get more information.  Set it to "no" to suppress
this message.

Some deprecated features have been used.  Set the environment
variable GUILE_WARN_DEPRECATED to "detailed" and rerun the
program to get more information.  Set it to "no" to suppress
this message.
PASS: session-record-port.scm
PASS: pkcs-import-export.scm
FAIL: errors.scm