GNUTLS handshake errors and memory leaks (ECDHE related?)

Yaroslav yarosla at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 15:41:20 CET 2012

Great! After applying the patch handshake leaks seem to be gone. Logs
attached.

One more note about errors. gnutls handshake errors -24 appear one by one
and seem to correspond to ab errors. Errors -10 and -110 appear in a bunch
right after ab finishes. It might be specific to how ab works. It could
have opened more connections than it should for example. I will further
investigate with log level 2.