[sr #107929] gnutls_record_get_direction() can return the wrong direction after an interrupted gnutls_record_send()

anonymous INVALID.NOREPLY at gnu.org
Fri Jan 6 21:37:19 CET 2012

Follow-up Comment #2, sr #107929 (project gnutls):

Yes, this seems to help a lot.  :)

I added a new debug statement to the server, printed whenever
record_get_direction returned 0 after an interrupted write, or 1 after an
interrupted read.  The statement was printed every time the session hung, and
it was always after an interrupted write.

With this patch, things seem to work well again :)  It's hard to be 100% sure,
since I couldn't always reproduce the issue, but I haven't yet managed to
trigger a failure since applying the patch.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?107929>