[sr #107967] Add missing file to distribution tarball

Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos INVALID.NOREPLY at gnu.org
Sat Feb 25 09:40:22 CET 2012

Follow-up Comment #1, sr #107967 (project gnutls):

Hello,
 This should only be required if you modify the gnutls headers. If you didn't
then the distributed documentation should be just ok. If you didn't modify the
headers, could it have been something that confused make, such as wrong
modification time to files? I will include this file, but I'd like to make
sure first that it is not used unless the headers are modified.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?107967>