Compiling gnutls on android

Simon Josefsson simon at josefsson.org
Sat Feb 18 13:01:24 CET 2012

supanerd <zaki at un0wn.org> writes:

> Thanks for answering. Could you be more specific on what "C stuff" u used for
> the porting please :)?

The compiler I used was the Android NDK:
http://developer.android.com/sdk/ndk/index.html

The software I helped port was GnuPG, although I focused only on the
gnulib aspect.  Still, that brief experience with the Android NDK
left me with the impression that porting other C libraries, like GnuTLS,
shouldn't be that much of a problem.

/Simon