[sr #107948] DTLS handshake deadlocks on packet loss

anonymous INVALID.NOREPLY at gnu.org
Wed Feb 8 19:42:24 CET 2012

Follow-up Comment #8, sr #107948 (project gnutls):

mini-loss.c and mini-loss2.c run and pass on my machine as well.

For your question: I have observed that GnuTLS does not coalesce handshake
packets into single transport layer packets over the loopback interface, so I
used a modified version of handshake.cpp with some more advanced
fingerprinting for server handshake packets. The same thing could be done for
the client, but I haven't tested that yet. Of course I'd be more than happy to
find out that this is all my mistake.

Code is attached.

(file #25028)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: handshake2.cpp                 Size:5 KB

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?107948>