[gnutls-devel] GNUTLS is not going anywhere

Peter Williams home_pw at msn.com
Sat Dec 15 08:14:00 CET 2012

the claim of trust relationship to control folks seems suspect.

The exploitation of usury obligations (entrusting), as a means of curtailing freedom of people, is somewhat  contentious.

Free software without free people is about as bogus as all men are born free - since we all know that they can still be constitutionally enslaved 1s after birth (if black, colored, or non-white etc). Even  if you discard slavery, rules can be practised by millions of folks, now 70-80 years old- so discrimination perfects almost the same effect.

Sent from Windows Mail